Introduction Did you know that cannabis has been used by humanity for 2,800 years? Backwoods is a brand that produces delicious and relaxing blunts made from plain, dried tobacco leaves.
Rolling a Backwoods blunt takes a little bit of expertise, but it’s worth it. In this article, we will teach you how to roll a Backwoods blunt step by step.
Recommended Post –
- How To Grow Weed At Home: A Step-By-Step Guide
- Complete List of Legal Smoking Herbs
- Smoking Herbs – Benefits, Side Effects, Blends To Try
What is a Blunt?
A blunt is a cigar packed with cannabis instead of loose-leaf tobacco. Blunts can also be referred to as Swishers, Dutchies, or Backwoods, depending on the cigar or cigarillo used to roll them.
The combination of cannabis and tobacco wrap produces an extra high that many people enjoy. The blunt was invented in the middle of the 1980s in New York and takes its name from the Phillies Blunt cigar line.
Recommended Post – How to Grind Weed Without a Grinder
What is a Backwoods Blunt?
Backwoods blunts use a single, all-natural tobacco leaf as its outer covering, making them more desirable to cannabis purists seeking a pure experience. Backwoods is a product of the 1970s changes in cigarette legislation that made tobacco advertising challenging.
As a result, little cigars developed and branded by Backwood still get promoted on television. They are available in a range of flavors, including Sweet Aromatic and Honey Bourbon.
Why Use Backwoods for Blunts?
Backwoods are remarkably simple to roll even if the leaf is more prone to breaking and harder to stick than other blunt wraps. You can create a tight, well-fitting blunt with little to no effort.
The backwood unroll process, designed to be manual, allows the guts to come out all at once, making it a preferred brand for rap legends like Mac Dre, who claims that smoking pot “ain’t all that nice without a Backwood, it ain’t all that good.”
Recommended Post – What Is Cali Weed?- Things You Should Know in 2023
How to Roll a Backwoods Blunt?
graph TD; Start[Start] --> GatherSupplies(Gather Supplies); GatherSupplies --> |Have Backwoods?| CheckBackwoods; CheckBackwoods --> |Yes| PrepBackwoods(Prep Backwoods); CheckBackwoods --> |No| PurchaseBackwoods(Purchase Backwoods); PurchaseBackwoods --> PrepBackwoods; PrepBackwoods --> MoistenBackwoods(Moisten); MoistenBackwoods --> RemoveTobacco(Remove Tobacco); RemoveTobacco --> GrindWeed(Grind Weed); GrindWeed --> FillBackwoods(Fill Backwoods); FillBackwoods --> PackWeed(Pack Weed); PackWeed --> RollBackwoods(Roll Backwoods); RollBackwoods --> BakeAndEnjoy(Bake and Enjoy); BakeAndEnjoy --> End[End];
Here are the steps to rolling a Backwoods blunt:
- Break Up the Weed by Hands to prepare the cannabis for rolling, you’ll need a rolling tray, a level surface, and some dry hands. The marijuana must be sufficiently dry to crumble into small pieces needed to roll a joint.
Recommended Post – How to Light A Joint Without a Lighter? Is This Possible?
- Remove the Tobacco from the Wrap – The Backwoods blunt is made from a single tobacco leaf, so you must get your Backwoods unrolled with utmost care to save the wrapper for your blunt. A rolling tray comes in incredibly handy in this situation.
- Place Broken Buds in the Wrap – Every Backwoods leaf has a different shape, making it challenging to pack with marijuana because there isn’t a built-in pocket. Once you have it exactly perfect, arrange your herbs in a line along the wrap, starting at the center and moving outward along the length of the leaf.
- Roll The Leaf Gently – Perfecting the technique of rolling a blunt will take time and practice. Aim for a small cone shape to resemble the original Backwoods Cigar, as it was more tapered than cylindrical. Be cautious to avoid damaging the Backwoods blunt’s appearance and feel by cracking or tearing the wrap.
- Lick The Edge And Seal – The Deal After you’re almost completely coiled up, you can lick the inside of the last remaining strip of blunt wrap to seal it. If there is any remaining blunt wrap at the end, you may twist it to seal the blunt and keep anything from spilling out.
Joys of Smoking a Blunt Blunts are a great smoking method for most individuals because they typically use tobacco and cigar for the wrapping process. The presence of tobacco makes it a great smoking method for most individuals.
The taste and smell of cannabis combined with the citrusy and pine-like notes of the blunt wrap make the experience.
Did you like this roll a Backwoods blunt step-by-step guide? Let me know in the comments.
Sammy, a freelance CBD writer with a doctorate in medicine from South Korea, is a highly skilled and knowledgeable author in the field of medical cannabis.
- Sammy, PhD
- Freelance CBD Writer
- Medical Cannabis Expert